Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crazy? Maybe... Maybe NOT

My brain is tired.  Lately it's been like a carousel that won't stop or slow down, now matter how hard I try to get off.  It makes me wonder if everyone has gone or will go through this at some point in their lives.  I can hear my own voice carrying a thousand conversations and blurting out hundreds of ideas and opinions, all at the same time.  I try to focus on one.  It's hopeless.  It's like spinning around in circles and trying to make your eyes stop on one specific object.  It makes you weak.  It drains you.  I don't even know how I'm focusing on this one topic, right now.  I wonder if people who think this way are crazy for having so much crap, all jumbled up, in their heads.  Or maybe they're smart and just haven't learned how to weed out and organize their thoughts.  Maybe the "smart" people are the crazies who just have simple thoughts who glide down one highway in their head at a slow enough pace to make enough sense for everyone around them to call them smart.

1 comment:

  1. You're probably not crazy, that happens to me all the time and I'm normal. - Peter

    ReplyDelete